we would like to thank you for your interest in our museum and wish you an enjoyable stay. Before commencing your tour, we kindly ask you to take notice of our visitor regulations.
Objective and purpose of the visitor regulations:
The visitor regulations not only intend to assure that you can enjoy your visit in a peaceful and undisturbed atmosphere but at the same time are meant to protect the artworks and premises from any damage. By entering the KUNST HAUS WIEN every visitor acknowledges and accepts these regulations and all rules pertaining to safety and security.
- Every visitor of the KUNST HAUS WIEN is obliged to abide by the visitor regulations.
- Opening times and fees can be obtained from the ticket office. The purchase of a ticket entitles the ticket-holder to a single admission to the museum. Upon request, the ticket must be shown to every member of the museum staff.
- The admission fee will not be refunded after admission to the museum was granted. The tour fee will not be refunded if the guided tour is missed.
- Smoking, eating and drinking as well as the use of mobile phones are strictly forbidden within the museum.
- Umbrellas, rain coats, rucksacks and other bulky items must be deposited at the cloakroom. The museum does not take any liability or responsibility for items deposited at the cloakroom.
- Photographing and filming artworks and exhibition objects are not allowed.
- Animals (with the exception of guide dogs) are not allowed inside the museum.
- Bicycles, scooters or the like must not be taken into the museum.
- Children under 11 years of age have to be accompanied by an adult. For some exhibitions there may be age restrictions, which will be posted next to the ticket office.
- It is strictly forbidden to touch, damage or affect the exhibition objects under any circumstances. The museum rooms must be held clean.
- Teachers, group leaders and parents or guardians are responsible for the appropriate behaviour of children and young people accompanying them.
- The instructions of the museum and security staff must be strictly followed. Visitors who disobey these instructions or do not act according to the house regulations may be asked to leave the museum. In that case the admission fee will not be refunded.
- Lost property can be collected at the cloakroom (valuables at the ticket office). Uncollected property will be handed over to the public lost property office.
- In the event of an alarm, all instructions given by members of the museum or security staff must be strictly followed without delay.
© KUNST HAUS WIEN GmbH. All rights reserved