PublisherKUNST HAUS WIEN GmbH
Untere Weißgerberstraße 13
Ph: +43-1-712 04 95-0
F: +43-1-712 04 94
VAT no.: ATU16108904
Commercial register number: FN 36310y
Commercial court: Handelsgericht Wien (Vienna Commercial Court)
Design and technical implementation: NOUS
Editor: KUNST HAUS WIEN GmbH
Object of the Company1. the operation of museums, 2. consultancy in connection with and the organisation and realisation of exhibitions, conferences, seminars and other events of all kinds, 3. the production of didactic works for the purpose of spreading and enhancing art appreciation and as preparatory material for museum visitors, 4. the scientific review, archiving, processing and documentation of works of fine arts, 5. trade in goods of all kinds, in particular also trade in antiques, works of art and applied arts objects, trade in books, art, and music supplies, and trade in audiovisual content on storage devices, 6. the publication of books, art and music as well as the publication of audiovisual content on storage devices, 7. the utilisation of copyrights and other exploitable rights, 8. film production, 9. the operation of restaurant and catering services.
The Company also has the right to undertake anything that promotes the object of its business; this includes, without limitation, the right to acquire, lease or participate in other companies, provided that said participation does not constitute a banking operation, as well as to conduct the business of and represent other companies.
Managing Director: Director Mag.ª Bettina Leidl
KUNST HAUS WIEN GmbH is a 100 percent subsidiary of:
Wien Holding GmbH
Ph: +43-1-408 25 69-0
F: +43-1-408 25 69-37
CopyrightAll material published on the website of KUNST HAUS WIEN (www.kunsthauswien.com), including texts, images, graphics, video sequences, audio files and other material, is protected by copyright law. The copyright owner is either KUNST HAUS WIEN or the person or institution specified in the respective source reference. The reproduction, duplication or publication of information contained in this website is prohibited. In individual cases, permission to print out or disseminate specific material from this website may be granted upon request.
Terms and conditions of useGeneral Terms and Conditions for the Use of Online Services of KUNST HAUS WIEN:
Exclusion of Liability
1. Content of the WebsiteKUNST HAUS WIEN herewith advises all users of the website www.kunsthauswien.com (hereinafter referred to as the Website) that the use of any and all content of the Website is entirely at the user’s own risk. KUNST HAUS WIEN makes every effort, to the best of its knowledge and belief, to ensure the correctness of the content presented on the Website. However, KUNST HAUS WIEN assumes no liability whatsoever for the up-to-dateness, correctness, completeness or quality of the information provided. Liability claims against KUNST HAUS WIEN with respect to material or immaterial damage resulting from the use or non-use of information provided on the Website or from the use of incorrect or incomplete information found thereon are categorically excluded, unless there is evidence of wilful intent or gross negligence on the part of KUNST HAUS WIEN. All offers are subject to change without notice and non-binding. KUNST HAUS WIEN expressly reserves the right to change, supplement or delete parts or all of the Website temporarily or permanently without separate notice.
2. References and LinksKUNST HAUS WIEN assumes no liability whatsoever for third-party content to which direct or indirect reference is made on this Website, including, but not limited to, reference made by means of links. KUNST HAUS WIEN has no influence whatsoever on the current and future design, content or copyright ownership of linked web pages. Therefore, KUNST HAUS WIEN herewith expressly dissociates itself from any and all content of any and all linked web pages. The foregoing shall apply to all links and references provided on this Website as well as to entries made by third parties in guest books, discussion fora and/or mailing lists set up by KUNST HAUS WIEN. Only the provider of the respective web page that has been referred to or linked, as described in the foregoing, but not the party that has merely referred to the respective published material by means of links, may be made liable for illegal, incorrect or incomplete content and, in particular, for damage that may arise from the use or non-use of information made available on such pages or in entries made by third parties.
3. Copyright and Trademark RightsIn all its publications, KUNST HAUS WIEN makes every effort to comply with the copyrights of the texts, images, graphics, video sequences and audio files used, and to use texts, images, graphics, video sequences and audio files created by KUNST HAUS WIEN itself or by its contractual partners or to have recourse to texts, images, graphics, video sequences and audio files from the public domain. All brand names and trademarks mentioned on the Website and, where applicable, protected under the rights of third parties are subject without restriction to the provisions of the respective applicable trademark law and the ownership rights of the respective registered owners. The mere mention of a trademark shall not give rise to the conclusion that said trademark is not protected under the rights of third parties. The copyright for published items produced either by KUNST HAUS WIEN itself or by its contractual partners shall remain in the exclusive ownership of KUNST HAUS WIEN (author of the web pages). The reproduction or use of such graphics, audio files, video sequences and/or texts in other electronic or printed publications shall not be permitted without the explicit prior consent of the author (KUNST HAUS WIEN).
4. Data ProtectionTo the extent that it is possible to enter personal or business data (names, addresses, e-mail addresses, telephone numbers) within this Website, a disclosure of such data on the part of a user occurs expressly on a voluntary basis. By disclosing his/her postal address and/or e-mail address and telephone number, the user thereby (revocably) declares his/her consent to receiving ordered information material (newsletter, mailings) from KUNST HAUS WIEN by post or e-mail. The user thereby also consents to the electronic storage and processing of data relating to said user. Such personal information shall be used by KUNST HAUS WIEN only for the performance of services ordered by the user and, additionally, to inform the user of new dates and deadlines, events, programme items, online services and other services of KUNST HAUS WIEN. The data disclosed by the user shall be handled with strict confidentiality in accordance with the provisions of the Austrian Data Protection Act (Datenschutzgesetz) as amended, except in the case of a legal necessity to defend the rights or property of KUNST HAUS WIEN or to protect the interests of other users. The user shall be entitled to be informed of precisely which personal data have been collected by KUNST HAUS WIEN. The data information office of KUNST HAUS WIEN may be contacted at email@example.com. Upon written request by the user, KUNST HAUS WIEN shall inform the user regarding stored personal information and shall adjust incorrect data or delete it at the user’s request. Users shall have the right to revoke their consent to the processing and use of data at any time with effect for the future. Inquiries in this regard are to be sent in an e-mail indicating the user’s address, date of birth and e-mail address to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thereupon, KUNST HAUS WIEN shall immediately and completely delete the data concerned.
5. Legal Effectiveness of this Exclusion of LiabilityThis exclusion of liability shall be deemed part of the Website on which reference is made to this page. If parts or individual provisions or phrases of this text prove to be not or no longer or not completely in accordance with prevailing law, this shall not affect the content or validity of the remainder of the document.
© KUNST HAUS WIEN GmbH. All rights reserved.